DO'S - PLEASE DO ALL THE TIME
- Follow the wearing schedule prescribed by your eye doctor and replace your contact lenses as directed.
- Clean and disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution each time you remove them. Place the lens in the palm of your hand, add some solution, and rub the lens for 10 seconds.
- If your eyes become red, irritated, or your vision changes, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye doctor!
- Always handle your lenses with clean, dry hands.
- Always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh solution and allow the lens case to air dry. Replace cases every 3 months.
- Insert contact lenses before applying makeup and remove your lenses before washing off makeup.
DON'TS - PLEASE NEVER DO THESE
- "Stretch" your lens wear beyond its intended use. Never wear daily disposable lenses longer than one day. Doing this WILL lead to complications such as inflammation and infections.
- Use saliva, tap water, or anything other than fresh contact lens solutions for lubricating, rewetting, and/or cleaning your lenses.
- Let the tip of solution bottles touch other surfaces – including your fingers, eyes or contact lenses.
- Sleep while wearing your contact lenses.
- Expose your contact lenses to any kind of water. That means NO SWIMMING or SHOWERING while wearing lenses. Check out how this lady nearly lost her sight in one eye in the summer of 2019.